Great warmth and hospitality, a family atmosphere and attentive service are just some of the numerous services included at the 5 star Wellnesshotel Mirabell during your stay. We pamper the body, the mind and the spirit in many ways: discover what you can expect during your holiday with us at the Mirabell in Valdaora.
Let yourself be spoiled by our stellar chefs from early morning until late at night:
From 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.; lavish gourmet buffet breakfast with regional specialities, open kitchen, Ayurvedic breakfast corner, fresh fruit and juices, homemade egg-based dishes and a vast selection of delicious cakes, spicy and healthy
from 10 a.m.: breakfast for those who like to sleep late served in the Stube Mirabell
on request, we serve breakfast in the room (for a fee)
Lunch and afternoon
From 12.30 to 1.30 p.m.: a light, sophisticated lunch with the dish of the day (partly prepared in the open kitchen) and salad buffet
From midday to 5 p.m.: afternoon snack with homemade cake, cold buffet of starters and soup
Vital healthy corner with a wide selection of teas and herbal teas
A culinary experience of up to 6 courses, Vital à la carte menu, served in our renowned restaurant
(Orders from 7 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.)
- Weekly buffet speciality and themed evenings with our chef in the open kitchen
- generous welcome aperitif with a variety of finger food, cocktails and prosecco (weekly)
- Drinks on the day of arrival in the minibar
- In-house wine tasting with our sommelier (extra charge)
- Minibar stocked with free drinks on arrival
- Daily turndown service in the evening on request
- Free access to the internet through WLAN in the room (and in the hotel's hall, bar and lounges)
- Wellness bag with fluffy sauna towels, soft bathrobe and flip-flops for the entire duration of the stay
- All the rooms and suites have satellite LCD TV, telephone, internet access, towels, WC with bidet, safe in the room, minibar and a splendid view of the valley of Antholz, Kronplatz or the Dolomites of Valdaora
- Courtesy set and product samples available in the bathroom
- Access and daily use of the aquatic complex Aurora Acqua with ozone (chlorine-free) water swimming pool - indoor and heated outdoor pool (temperature 31°C) - and breathtaking view of the Valdaora Dolomites.
- Enjoy the Aurora Acqua World with jacuzzi station and a large garden with loungers.
- Daily use of the Aurora Sauna World (without costumes from 14 years) with special themed steam jets and large relaxation zones:
- 4 saunas: Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, aromatic steam bath, outdoor sauna
Kneipp footbath and cascade shower
Relaxation room with comfortable loungers, wellness beds in the South Tyrol style, silent room for a nap and a large open air area in the Mirabell garden
Tea bar in the communication room with a relaxing atmosphere
- Additional sauna and steam bath for families and people in bathing costumes (please register in advance at reception)
- Wide range of treatments, massages, ayurvedic treatments, treatments for couple and more besides with well-trained, expert staff in our Aurora Spa
Participation in the daily active programme with our wellness instructors: music and acquafitness, yoga, qigong and much more
Open air activity programme with our guides: hiking, summit tours, bicycle trips, winter hikes, snowshoes, trips on skis and much more besides
We are happy to organise rafting, canyoning, paragliding, summer sledge trips, horse-riding lessons, climbing courses etc.
All day use of the Mirabell fitness room with high-quality cardio equipment and muscle building equipment for a varied workout
Benefits in spring, summer and autumn
- Free hire of sticks for Nordic walking, rucksacks and telescopic sticks for Vital hikes
- Bicycle hire (cross-country and mountain bikes) and bicycle helmets included
- Electric bicycle hire (for a fee)
- Golf equipment hire (for a fee)
- Open air and sporting activities programme with our guides: hikes, summit tours, bicycle trips, free use of the golf course with driving range for all hotel guests who are members of golf clubs
- and much more besides
Benefits in winter
- free hire of sledges
- Snowshoe hire (for a fee)
- Open air and sporting activities programme with our guides: snowshoes, trips on skis and much more besides
- Ski-pass service
Ski-pass for several days for the Kronplatz ski resort or Dolomites Superski can be requested at reception (for reduced rates for ski-passes for the elderly and children, an identity card is required) – payment directly on site.
Games room for children in the basement with table football, games consoles, welcoming corner for cuddles and much more besides.
Playground for children directly behind the hotel
Storage room for prams
Sauna for children and families
(on appointment in the Aurora Acqua area, we offer a sauna in bathing costumes – please book in advance)
Baby-sitter service on request (for a fee)
Table games and playing cards hire at reception
Numerous recommendations for families in the region of Kronplatz and in the Dolomites
Wide-ranging activities programme for families in Valdaora in the summer with the Holidaypass Premium Valdaora included
Holidaypass Premium Valdaora with many free services included, with the free use of the entire public transport network in South Tyrol, the weekly programme in winter and summer and many discounts on attractions, museums and much more besides- Free underground car park for guests on a first-come, first-served basis and free car parking at the hotel
LATEST: Electric car recharging station and Tesla Supercharger for rapid recharging of your Tesla
Parking and luggage service
Daily shuttle service and transfer service to and from the railway station of Valdaora and the ski-lifts of Kronplatz in winter
Mirabell's carousel of ideas:
The seminar hall is available free every day to our guests – unless occupied .
Laundry service (for a fee)
Free daily newspapers in the bar area from 8.30 a.m. are available for reading – please put them back after use. On request, we will be happy to provide your favourite newspaper.