Beautiful slopes with fresh snow, views of the snowy peace of the Dolomites and the most modern ski-lifts: this is a holiday on the snow on Kronplatz in South Tyrol. The region of Kronplatz and the skiing areas of the Dolomiti Superski resort offer a real winter paradise for skiers and snowboarders. Spend a fantastic holiday on skis in the Dolomites, combined with wellness and gastronomic please of the highest standard in the 5 star Hotel Mirabell with many services and extras for skiers and winter tourists.
The Hotel Mirabell in South Tyrol is located in Valdaora di Mezzo at the Kronplatz. The Kronplatz is the number 1 skiing mountain of South Tyrol with 32 cable cars and cutting-edge ski-lifts that take you directly to 119 snow-covered slopes, with 100% snow cover, making it one of the most beautiful and renowned ski resorts of the Dolomites of South Tyrol. From beginners to professionals, everyone will find the right descent for them – for unlimited fun on skis for all levels of ability.
Here you will find the latest information on the skiing area, such as the condition of the slopes and the lifts, the map of the paths, the events, the weather etc.
- 32 cable cars and ski-lifts
- 119 kilometres of slopes at all levels of difficulty
- 100% artificial snow covering
- 40 restaurants (refuges, restaurants etc.)
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones
- Numerous winter events from December to April
- 3.4 km of illuminated slopes
- “Black Five” – 5 black slopes with inclination up to 70%
- Ski schools and Playgrounds on the snow for children
- Snowpark & Family Line (Belvedere slope)
- Jib Park (Korerslope)
- Skimovie slope (Valdaora 2)
- Speed Check (slope inclination)
Kronplatz Cross (Gasslslope)
Photo points on the upland plain
World record slope (departure from Lorenzi mountain station)
Kids Safety Park (Valdaora 2 slope)
Timing Track (Cianross slope)
Snow playground (Pedegà slope)
Shuttle service for Sella Ronda
As guests of the Mirabell, you can use the hotel’s skibus, which takes you directly to the ski-lifts of Kronplatz three minutes away. After a day spent skiing on Kronplatz, après-ski fun is to be had at the Valdaora Gassl.
Our guests receive the Holidaypass Premium Valdaora and so can use public transport at no charge, in addition to the connection from Kronplatz to the Ski Pusteria Valley network to the Drei Zinnen Dolomites ski area.
Additional advantages for guests of the Hotel Mirabell during a white week on Kronplatz:
- Skipasses, starting from 2 days, available at hotel reception
- Mirabell guests receive a 10% discount on the hire of skis, sticks and boots at the “Rent and Go” at the Gassl valley station.
- In-house shuttle service for ski-lifts (2 km)
- Order your equipment before the holiday begins at Rent and Go
- Ski and boots deposit with lockable heated lockers
- Weekly guided safari on skis with the hosts (see activities programme)
After an intensive day on skis on Kronplatz, you can relax and be pampered with pleasurable massages, seductive treatments, healthy sauna sessions or in the swimming pool in the Wellness & Spa area of our 5 star wellness hotel in South Tyrol.
End the day on skis pleasurably at the revolving bar – our hotel bar – with a fine glass of beer or wine.
Endless fun on skis awaits you in the world’s largest skiing area. With 1,200 km of slopes, the Dolomites are the largest skiing area in the world. From Marmolada at an altitude of 3,000 metres to the imposing peaks of the Tre Crime - here you will find one of the most varied and beautiful skiing regions. Explore the offer of 12 skiing locations in 50 locations with a single skipass: the skiing area of Kronplatz is part of this offer.
- 12 skiing locations in the Dolomites
Skiing resorts Kronplatz, Drei Zinnen Dolomites, Val di Fiemme, Alpe Luisa - San Pellegrino and S. Martino di Castrozza, Alpe di Siusi - Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Cortina D'Ampezzo, Carezza - Val di Fassa, Arabba - Marmolada, Civetta, Obereggen / Passo Rolle)
- 1,200 km of slopes for all levels of difficulty
- 450 cutting-edge ski-lifts
- 30 snowparks for freestyle and adrenalin lovers
- Refuges, mountain restaurants
- Numerous events – from the FIS World Cup of skiing to the World Alpine Ski Championship 2021 in Cortina
- Excellent ski schools and offers for children and families
Spend an unforgettable day skiing with us on a ski safari in the Dolomites or the famous Sella Ronda – the most popular skiing circuit in the Alps. We will show you the most beautiful spots of the region with our weekly activities programme.