The hiking region around Valdaora in Three Peaks in South Tyrol is a major tourist attraction with its wonderful hiking paths and tours of the peaks of the Dolomites. Start your hike directly at the Hotel Mirabell, perfect for hiking and wellness, and explore the splendid natural landscapes of South Tyrol.
With our guided hikes and Nordic walking tours, we will introduce you to the special features and most beautiful places of our hiking region.Valdaora lies in the heart of the Fanes-Sennes-Braies nature park in Pusteria Valley. The Vedrette of Ries-Aurina and the Dolomites of Sesto are so close it seems you can touch them. Experience the charm of the water and enjoy wonderful trips to the crystalline mountain lakes and refreshing lakes where it possible to swim – the lakeside landscape of South Tyrol has much to offer.
Our hiking guide will show you every week the world of the Dolomites. Thanks to walks to the pastures, dotted on the Dolomite cones, and trips that start at the rising of the sun, both in summer and autumn, in addition to wonderful hikes on snowshoes in winter, as guest of the real South Tyrol you will learn many wonderful and interesting things about our land and experience first hand the conviviality and hospitality of South Tyrol.
The 5 star Mirabell Wellness Hotel in Valdaora is the right choice if you want to combine a hiking holiday in South Tyrol with fun and wellness. Experience the Dolomites and the Plan di Corones region while hiking in South Tyrol. Ask for information directly here for your wellness and hiking holidays.
- Fun hiking and wellness 5 star holiday in South Tyrol
- Gourmet ¾ board comfort – top quality culinary delights with Vital breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack and gourmet à la carte evening menu of up to 6 courses
- Daily use of the Aurora Acqua area with indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Relaxation in the Aurora sauna landscape
- Wide range of treatments and massages at Aurora Spa after your hike
- Programme of open air activities with guided hikes, mountain trips and bike tours in Valdaora and the Dolomites
- Mirabell fitness room with high quality cardio and muscle training equipment
- Free hire of Nordic Walking sticks, rucksacks and telescopic sticks for vital hikes
- Holidaypass Premium Valdaora included with free use of local transport
Our hikes are conducted several times a week from May to October:an exciting tour in the high mountain and a gentle Alpine hike or a challenging mountain hike with our Mirabell hiking guides (see activities programme).
The most famous and popular hikes:
- Panoramic tour of Valdaora (duration about 2 hours)
- Panoramic path Kronplatz (duration around 2 hours)
- Tour of the meadows at Valdaora (duration around 5 ½ hours)
- Hike to the famous Braies Lake (duration around 4 ½ hours)
- Round trip to the Three Peaks (duration around 4 hours)
Recommendation: visit the Messner Mountain Museum on the summit of theKronplatz. It is the highest museum in South Tyrol and offers a magnificent view of the surrounding mountains.
Natural movement and fun in nature are to the fore during hikes in South Tyrol.
At the same time, you are doing something for your health naturally, without much effort. Slow, continuous movement reduces the release of stress hormones, strengthens the cardiovascular and immune systems and fortifies the muscles.
So come hiking with us at Valdaora with joy and complete wellness.
- Round trip for hikes with our Mirabell bus
- Three guided hikes on Kronplatz and its surroundings;
tours at every level, from the easiest to the hardest
- Our guide Günther will be happy to advise you on hiking in Valdaora
- Free hire of rucksacks and telescopic and Nordic walking sticks
- After the Vital hikes or hikes in the high mountain, barefoot excursions in our adventure night garden
Use the interactive tour map of the Kronplatz region to plan your hikes.Our reception staff and our guide will be happy to help you with the planning of tours and give you special, secret recommendations.
Specially for Nordic Walkers, a Nordic Walking route has been created with more than 275 km of tracks in a splendid corner of unspoiled nature between the Alps of Zillertal and the Dolomites.The performance in terms of kilometres covered doesn't matter, it's feeling how your body and movements relax.Nordic Walking on Kronplatz in Pusteria Valley can be perfectly combined with a gentle holiday aimed at wellness in the Mirabell. Enjoy relaxing massages and treatments at Aurora Spa following your Nordic Walking Tour.
By moving with an optimal heart rate, the absorption of oxygen improves and it is possible to obtain excellent training with optimised fat burning in an hour of Nordic Walking in Pusteria Valley.
- 07.06.20 - 18.07.20
- 06.09.20 - 17.10.20
- 25.10.20 - 04.12.20
from € 516.- p.p. | 4 nights
- 17.10.20 - 25.10.20
from € 812.- p.p. | 7 nights
- 07.06.20 - 06.08.20
- 16.08.20 - 16.10.20
- 25.10.20 - 03.12.20
from € 428.- p.p. | 3 nights
- 06.06.20 - 06.08.20
- 30.08.20 - 03.12.20
from € 664.- p.p. | 4 nights