Mirabell Golf School
Learn how to play golf
To stimulate the passion for golf, we happily help beginners by teaching them the techniques and tactics on the course. In the golf school a the Mirabell, you will enjoy yourself learning how and when to throw the ball, when the ball is lost and other rules of golf.
The Executive golf course at the Mirabell will let your experiences the real feeling of playing golf in the Dolomites. A stream that broadens to become a little pond crosses the golf course from north to south. A compact golf course for beginners but, at the same time, a great chance to practice for the advanced golfer. A covered Driving Range allows practice even during bad weather.
Courses & Offers
The Golf Club Mirabell is located right in the heart of the Dolomiten Wellness Residenz Mirabell in Olang. We suggest you keep up to date on the Courses
of the Golf Club Mirabell to maintain your qualification to play on the course or improve your handicap.
Here at the Golf Club Mirabell we work as a small, dedicated team. We are a relatively small club that currently numbers 160 members, run by administrators who receive no reward for their role in the steering group:
- PGA Golf Pro: Joe Prasil, australian (languages: german, english, italian, czech)
- Secretary und Greenkeeper: Paul Fischnaller
- Paul Fischnaller is the major-domo and is responsible for everything that happens in the club on the course, including its maintenance. He has suceeeded in transforming his hobby (he has a handicap of 6) into the job he always dreamed of. After many years of study in Germany anf after taking part in numerous courses and seminars in golf, Paul has the training and title of Greenkeeper and Golf Club Secretary.
- President: Heinrich Goller
- Board (Steering group): Maria Theresia Hitthaler, Judith Agstner, Herbert Niederkofler, Günther Tascher, Peter Schuster