Golf holidays in Valdaora in Plan de Corones
Relax with golf
Going from hole to hole, anxious to hit the ball correctly – it really is one of life's great compensations. Almost no other sport is more relaxing than golf and, in Valdaora, in the magnificent scenery of the Dolomites, this is the experience that awaits you at the Golf hotel Dolomiten Wellness Residenz Mirabell.
Spend your golf holiday in Alto Adige on the Executive golf course. A stream that broadens until it becomes a pond crossses the golf course from north to south. The Golf Club MIrabell also has a compact golf course that is perfect for beginners and at the same time can be used as an advanced training course during a golf holiday in Plan de Corones.
Basic courses and improving handicaps
If, during your golf holiday in Valdaora in Plan de Corones, you would like to take the first steps with a basic course or improve your handicap, Golf Club Mirabell
is the best place to begin. With us, you can gradually learn how to play golf easily and in a convivial atmosphere
. Our PGA Golf-Pro is available to our guests during golf holidays in Val Pusteria in Valdaora. Book your appointment
Stay in trim on our practice 3-hole course with Driving Range, putting into play, holing, chipping and putting
. With our wide range of golf packages
we offer sport, fun and holidays to order.
Use of the Golf Club Mirabell is free of charge for all hotel guests. Only those with handicaps can play on the Golf Club Mirabell course apart from those who attend the Golf Club's golf courses, who are not required to have a handicap.
Val Pusteria, the golf region in the Dolomites
The Driving Range at the Mirabell is wonderfully located in the Golf region of Puster Valley in the heart of the Dolomites. From Valdaora, you can reach many of our club partners
during your golf holiday in Plan de Corones:
- Val Pusteria/Plan de Corones : 9 holes, around 12 km from the Golf Club (GC) Mirabell
- Alta Badia: 9 holes, around 50 km from GC Mirabell
- Lienz (Austria): 27 holes, around 70 km from GC Mirabell
- Castelrotto: 18 holes, around 70 km from GC Mirabell
- Lana: 9 holes, around 105 km from GC Mirabell
- Petersberg: 18 holes, around 110 km from GC Mirabell
- Passo di Costalunga: 9 holes, around 110 km from GC Mirabell
- Mittersill (Austria): 18 holes, around 125 km from GC Mirabell
- Passiria: 18 holes, around 130 km from GC Mirabell
- Zell am See (Austria): 27 holes, around 150 km from GC Mirabell