Treatment without surgery or drugs
To ease pain, we focus on alternatives to surgery and chemical preparations. Our therapist applies extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT), trigger point shock wave therapy (TPST), electro-acupuncture and Free-Q, the innovative pain therapy device.
Shock wave therapy
On your instructions and through localised palpation of the painful area
, our therapist will discover the cause of the pain. Once the cause of the pain and the area in question are identified, the painful area is subject to short bursts of shock waves
. These high-energy level bursts stimulate the metabolism and improve the blood supply
, with the consequent effective activation of the repair mechanisms
of the body itself.
The chances of recovery or reducing
pain after only 2-4 sessions have been shown to be 90 %
by numerous scientific studies.
To optimise the succes of the treatment, shock wave therapy can be completed with the following combinations of holistic treatments:
- Mud or hay baths
Spheres of application
- chronic pain and tension in the neck, shoulder or back (trigger points)
- damage to the invertebral disc
- chronic elbow pain (tennis elbow, golfer's elbow)
- pain in the joints (knee, hip, shoulder etc.)
- knee pain on exertion (patellofemoral pain syndrome)
- chronic Achilles' heel pain (achillodynia)
- heel bone pain (spur of the heel)
- headache (migraine)
- facial pain